Alopecia Areata Symptoms and Treatments
Alopecia areata is one of the most common autoimmune disorder that often results in unpredictable hair loss. People often accept hair loss as a normal disorder. Scalp allure understands this shortcoming and based on extensive research has formulated different treatments to make sure that this problem is addressed.
Did we know this disorder affects more than 6 million people in the United States and Canada? Now getting to the root of the problem is not the solution as such a problem is prevalent for the past many years. Clinics often focuses on reducing the after effects which is right but fixing the problem from the root is the way to solve the problem.
Lets understand Alopecia:
Such a condition can affect anyone regardless of age and gender, though most cases occur before and after the age of 30.
Some key points about alopecia areata and supporting information has been explained below:
- One in five people with alopecia areata is most likely to have a family member who has suffered from the condition.
- Alopecia areata can develops suddenly and over the course of just a few days and increase multiple times.
- However, scientific evidence to prove that alopecia areata is caused by stress or environment.
- There are people with alopecia areata who have only a few patches of hair loss who experience a spontaneous, full recovery, without the need for treatment but those cases are minimal.
- Technically, there is no cure for alopecia areata, but yes prevention is definitely possible.
As of now there is no cure for alopecia areata, but there are some forms of treatment that can be recommended by hair experts to help hair re-growth. One of the most common form of alopecia areata treatment is the use of corticosteroids an anti-inflammatory drug that can suppress the immune system to reduce the spread. Such medications are mostly commonly administered through local injections, ointment application, or orally through tablets or medicinal consumables.
How Scalp Allure can help?
Daniel Yerenburg and his team with their experience has formulated certain hair treatments and surgeries which can minimalize hair loss and enhance hair growth through procedures like medical treatment and skin pigmentation. Scalp Allure has revolutionized the hair treatment industry in such a way that treatments are recommenced for all kind of hair issues. The recommended treatments include hair pigmentation and tattoos which can cover and enhance more of the hair loss issues. For best hair recommendations please visit https://scalpallure.com and request for a diagnosis. We are located in Maryland, USA and recommended by patients from all over USA and Canada.